Aims and scope
Archives of Physiotherapy (formerly Italian Journal of Physiotherapy) is an open access journal disseminating research covering all aspects of physiotherapy. Featured topics include clinical trials in different areas of disability (musculoskeletal, neurological, cardio-pulmonary), diagnostic, measurement-focused, observational, prognostic and qualitative studies, as well as systematic reviews, meta-analyses and case reports. The journal also welcomes Letters to the Editor, which provide thoughtful debate on issues of concern to the physiotherapy profession and related disciplines.
All articles published by Archives of Physiotherapy are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers (Open Access).
The publication costs for Archives of Physiotherapy are covered by The Italian Society of Physiotherapy (Società Italiana di Fisioterapia, SIF) and The University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI), so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
- PubMed Central
- China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI)
- EBSCO Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Source
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- Google Scholar
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Summon by ProQuest
- Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)
- Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources (ROAD)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- International Society of Physiotherapy Journal Editors (ISPJE)